Friday 6 January 2017

Reboot - ideas - day 5

I copped out a bit yesterday, it was OK but nothing special.

I like this one quite a lot. Rather annoyingly, the bit I like the best, the body, is pretty much copied from somewhere else. A drawing I happened to see by accident earlier today.

I may develop this one, I do like the body, I'd like to try it with different legs and maybe alter the face a little.

I'm not sure why I put my glasses on her. But it made me laugh. Maybe the hero of anything creative we do is always ourselves.

I'm liking the blob of wool on the head. It does allow for different 'hairstyles' for my different characters.

2 comments :

  1. I suggest putting American ideas into this... a gun or perhaps a Viking long sword...yes, I know Vikings aren't American..but they loved death and violence like Americans do..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good suggestion - and of course the extra weight brought on by supersized, heavily processed food-like substances.

      Delete